Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ku Band Small Antenna Diy

+ Enrique de Diego illegally detained

Zapatero has been protesting against, and seems to have been about a clueless police. Fortunately this kind of black sheep are the least in our excellent police. Here is his story that I bring, of course, the blog of Angharad :

I suffered an illegal arrest, arbitrary. I have been assaulted first, then stopped improperly. The sequence of events was:

1 .- A police riot shook a girl of about fourteen cached endeavoring to 'seize an egg. " I told him that was ridiculous and had no right to do that, that an egg was not a dangerous weapon.

2 .- Immediately, a riot policeman came and I was tossed to me. Seeing that he was rebuked by the people for its brutality, has been even more nervous and I was thrown to the ground. When I woke up, he told me he was detained. Then he insulted me. When your boss has been told that I had stopped, he asked why,
hesitate
long time and then says: "I was caught by the front." Immediately, I said it was absolutely false. In the pictures you can see who they take down the front and shake. This is the police who likes to Rubalcaba. If terrorist Rubalcaba would negotiate with me and the red carpet. Which would have to be stopped is Rubalcaba.

3 .- Moratalaz Police Complex, as the chest is bullshit, I have been informed that the police have stated that I slammed into a motorbike, which have been turned into a clone of Mazinger Z . Besides being absolutely false, he never put a hand on a member of the Security Forces because my father was captain of the Guardia Civil, I have a brother policeman, hero of Spain, and a nephew in the Guardia Civil. They do honor to Spain. Which has been attacked and arrested me not, lives up to Rubalcaba.

4 .- I reserve legal action against what I consider a case of police brutality and illegal detention.


For Prevost

0 comments:

Post a Comment