Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Installing Onyx Tiles In Shower

+ + Let the blogger Yoani Sánchez leave the country to collect his award in Spain

No promises, among other things because as you know the usual promise every time you return to this place then I do not follow what was said, "but I say, again, that I will try to resume the blog. Just promise to lead as always if I succeed. If I succeed, I say, redundaré.

And as I'm lazy because of Twitter, I simply paste here today, what we commonly know as the execution of foreign material, and in the absence of a few minutes for Real Madrid expires at Lyon super Mou, a request for Yoani Sánchez help to collect the prize IREDA's suggestion to bring I. Saavedra :

The next day will take place February 25 in Burgos Award ceremony Ired a journalist living in Havana Yoani Sánchez. The award recognizes his work as one of the most famous bloggers in English. So far so good if it were not can not attend the delivery of their prize. The Cuban authorities will not let her leave the country towards Spain to reward your blog, from which harshly criticizes the Cuban reality. Still time to ask the Ambassador of Cuba in Spain to make appropriate representations to allow him to travel.

Sanchez and won the Ortega y Gasset in Spain for digital journalism for her blog, which is now recognized for its originality, effectiveness and impact on social networks. But Cuban blogger has now denounced his Twitter account, which has more than 100,000 fans, the Cuban authorities withheld his passport and can not make travel arrangements.

This is one of their latest tweets:
# Cuba # GY Another day passes and authorities did not give me back my passport. Remote chance of going to Burgos Social Networking Conference

pressures on the Embassy of Cuba in Spain to allow him to leave his country. We still have time you can collect your prize if we make noise around you. Sign and spread this news. There is little time for the ceremony, which will be Feb. 25 in Burgos. Action!

More information:

Blog Yoani Sánchez
http://www.desdecuba.com/generaciony/ Twitter


http://twitter.com/ # / yoanisanchez

prevent Cuban officials attending Ired Yoani Sánchez
http://tinyurl.com/669ns6a


pd. If not followed this blog, know that we do not piss or phrases guardiola colony as pretty as Lasalle or Valdano.

pd2. I ask again to insult trolls promptly, I also need your help to motivate me!

For Prevost

0 comments:

Post a Comment