Friday, December 3, 2010

Cutting The Silver Cordastroprojection



Valmont As I said last night, this seems one of the films I like to me, with soldiers at airports, mass hysteria and anti-hero Pepinho Willis. Private drivers on strike, and public building on the crisis to sneak into the towers. We could stay with Die Hard 2, "but you do not know Off control, with John Cusack and Billy Bob Thornton? One of the drivers, but no shots, a priori:




The only news we lack the zombies, which are those voters who still rely on Zapatero, or the apocalyptic future that in our case comes in a few months with the pen. You have to refinance the government guarantees to banks, buf.

I'm going to Soria.

Pd. Raise the tax on snuff. I pull the rifle.

Pd. The Moroccans arriving in Ceuta and Melilla. Arístegui agbar Allah!



For Prevost

0 comments:

Post a Comment