Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Briggs And Stratton Governor Springs Diagram

Discussions of girls and boys 6 º A

The Ronda Ceder intended that boys and girls make use of the word in class, respecting the partner or the partner that has the word, and looking for arguments that define each review. The views expressed are these:
Who cares for the animals when you are not you and you?

My mother (4)
My father (1)
Why?

Because mothers are housewives and then care for the animals.
Because most parents are working day .. Because mothers
clean and stuff ... and then they can care for the animals ..
Because mothers work less outside

the house ... My father cares for the animals because my mother does not like animals ...

As for the clothes, what clothes you like in particular to girls and boys?


Pants Jeans ... red, beige, green pants

red tracksuit

Would you like to give away clothes that you guys in pink?

Chico: No, because I do not like that color, is very crappy ...

Chico: The color pink is a feminine ...

All the boys say yeah ...

Girl: I think not because it is the same color

another ... Girl: I do not think it should make children ... it is a girls color ...

Girl: Rose is not for children, because anyone who sees it says it is most of them gay .. think ..

Chico: That's the first impression given ... that's life ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment